Tesla K20 Benchmark Results
Recently we’ve developed a set of synthetic tests to measure NVIDIA GPU performance. We ran it on several test environments:
- GTX 580 (PCIe-2, OS Windows, physical box)
- GTX 680 (PCIe-2, OS Windows, physical box)
- GTX 680 (PCIe-3, OS Windows, physical box)
- Tesla K20Xm (PCIe-3, ECC ON, OS Linux, NVIDIA test data center)
- Tesla K20Xm (PCIe-3, ECC OFF, OS Linux, NVIDIA test data center)
- Tesla M2050 (PCIe-2, ECC ON, OS Linux, Amazon EC2)
Please note, that next generation Tesla K20 is also included into our results (many thanks to NVIDIA for their early access program).
You can find results at Google Docs. Benchmark sources are available at our GitHub account.
Stay tuned, we’re going to make some updates on this.
UPD: Detailed results with charts and some conclusions: http://elekslabs.com/?p=531
Victor Haydin is the Head of Products and Services at ELEKS where he leads the company towards technical innovations. He likes experimenting with cutting-edge technology and creating amusing projects. Formerly an avid participant of programming contests like ACM ICPC, TopCoder and Google AI Challenge, now Victor enjoys travelling and reading. Lately, Victor’s main project was parenting. Due to his inborn graphomania, Victor is the most active ELEKS Labs author, writing about HPC, cloud, wearables and other cutting-edge technology topics.